1000mm x 610mm x 20mm
Brickwall Skamolex Panel
- High insulation capacity
- Stove Performs Better
- Environmentally friendly
- Better combustion & cleaner waste gasses
- Ideal for fire chambers & inglenooks
- Ideal as heat shield above freestanding stove
- Easy to use and cut to required size
- Ideal for replacing internal stoveboards
Skamolex panels are ideally suited for lining stoves, fireplaces and gas fires and are capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 1100ºC. They are made from exfoliated vermiculite and are non-irritant, odourless and clean to handle.
Skamolex panels are available in six standard patterns, ranging from traditional masonry look to three designs matching the trends of current fires and stoves.