H720 LS 878 W510 D435
Cast Iron, Steel
Hi-Flame Ecodesign Graphite 8
Wood Burning Stove with Optional Logstore
Hi-Flame Ecodesign Stoves
Cleaner burning 2022 Ecodesign wood burners are one of the very few practical carbon-neutral forms of domestic heating and are therefore still the simplest way to cost-effectively and significantly reduce a home’s greenhouse (CO2) gas output.
Whether you’re looking for a classic, contemporary or traditional styled stove Hi-Flame can offer you a great choice of
Ecodesign models from our best-selling Graphite, Alpha and Precision collections.
One thing that you’ll immediately notice about Hi-Flame Ecodesign stoves, including Graphite stoves, is that, unlike other manufacturers, we don’t compromise on the quality or choice of our materials. Just compare the thickness of our premium steel bodywork to see exactly what we mean.
• Defra Approved and SIA Ecodesign Ready
• Unique to Graphite range: Rear heat convection scoop helps quickly warm the living space
• Heavy duty steel bodywork with extra thick lid and premium. F-type cast iron door
• Long lasting cast iron firebox back plate and cast iron multi fuel open grate
• Pre-heated Tertiary Air for even cleaner burning
• SEAI Verified test data
• Optional Direct External Air Kit
• CE EN13240 Tested in the UK & Holland
150mm top or rear flue outlet. Suitable for 12mm decorative hearth.
* Air vent not normally required*
Direct external air supply kit for low energy homes* and store stand available as optional extras
(*Subject to building regulations)