Trinity ECO 3
The Trinity ECO 3 is a compact woodburning model in our contemporary stove range, featuring distinct square styling that makes a striking focal point in any home.
The large glass door panel is swept clean by a powerful airwash system to give excellent views of the flames. The Trinity ECO is available with optional side glasses for a truly panoramic view of the fire.
Being DEFRA exempt means that you can burn wood in smoke controlled areas, allowing you to enjoy a real stove whether in the town or country.
• High quality steel construction with cast iron grate
• DEFRA exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled areas
• Woodburning stove
• 5kw nominal output
• 125mm (5”) flue collar for straightforward installation
• No additional room air requirement*
• High efficiency lined firebox
• Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames with single or three panel glass options
• Very powerful airwash to help keep the door glass clean
• Finished in matt black stove paint
• Brushed steel handle
• Easy to operate – front mounted calibrated air control dial
• Convenient ash removal system with anti-spill lid
• Chimney can be swept through the stove
• Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
• Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)**
• Optional Heat Shield available to allow lower clearances to combustibles
• 10 year warranty