H730 LS 888 W535 D440
Cast Iron, Steel
Hi-Flame Ecodesign Alpha 2
Wood Burning Stove with Optional Logstore
Hi-Flame Alpha Ecodesign Stoves
Choosing an Alpha Ecodesign stove is one of the best decisions a householder can make to do their bit for the environment – and one that pays pleasurable dividends when it comes to totting up the costs of heating your home at the end of a long, cold and miserable winter.
They have all not only passed the rigorous clean burn tests needed to be approved by Defra as a Smoke Exempted Appliance, but also cleared the even tougher 2022 Ecodesign limits on a much wider range of unwanted emissions.
Alpha stoves incorporates the best available premium quality materials and components and features superior F-type cast iron lid and door with heavy duty steel bodywork precision-welded by robots. All designed to ensure that your Alpha continue to provide you with pleasurable heat for many years to come.
• Heavy duty steel bodywork with premium F-type cast iron lid heat sink and cast iron door
• Long lasting cast iron firebox back plate and cast iron multi fuel open grate
• Airwash for clear glass
• Tertiary Air for even cleaner burning
• Defra Approved and SIA Ecodesign Ready
• SEAI Verified test data
• No air vent’ required in pre-2008 houses
• Optional Direct External Air Kit for HF905 and HF907
• CE EN13240 Tested in the UK & Holland
150mm top or rear flue outlet. Suitable for 12mm decorative hearth.
* Air vent not normally required*
Direct external air supply kit for low energy homes* and store stand available as optional extras (*Subject to building regulations)