H735 LS 893 W535 D453
Cast Iron, Steel
Hi-Flame Ecodesign Precision 2
Wood Burning Stove pictured with Optional Logstore
When you choose a Precision Ecodesign stove it will be one of the most emissions friendly stoves that you can buy today and because they are highly affordable it doesn’t mean that we’ve cut any corners – simply compare our build quality to see exactly what we mean.
• Heavy duty steel bodywork with premium F-type cast iron lid heat sink (ex Inset)
and cast iron door
• Long lasting cast iron firebox back plate and cast iron multi fuel open grate
• Defra Approved and SIA Ecodesign Ready
• Optional Direct External Air Kit for HF905 and HF907
150mm top or rear flue outlet. Suitable for 12mmn decorative hearth.
* Air vent not normally required*
Direct external air supply kit for low energy homes* and store stand available as optional extras (*Subject to building regulations)